Seilevel
Seilevel Home
Back to Blog Home - Requirements Defined

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ProductCamp Austin Is Almost Here!

ProductCamp Austin is coming in a couple of weeks - it's a "collaborative un-conference/workshop on Product Management and Marketing topics."

It's free to attend!

Seilevel will be sponsoring the event and offering up a volunteer to photograph the event! We'll put the pictures on Flickr for everyone to see after.

My personal thought about it all - Austin has a lot of outstanding people in the space of product management (anecdotally evidenced by the fact I read more product management blogs written by people in Austin than anywhere else!). This event is a place to get those minds all in one place and have really interesting discussions! Unfortunately I'm unable to attend as I'm going to be on my way to the International Symposium of INCOSE 2008. However, I encourage you all to attend and write about it after!

Labels: , , , ,

Requirements Defined Newsletter Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home