Seilevel
Seilevel Home
Back to Blog Home - Requirements Defined

Monday, January 12, 2009

Screencast: Getting the Most Out of Caliber RM And Your Requirements

In this post, Anothony C describes how to export your Caliber Requirements Grid into an Excel spreadsheet. In the following screencast, I demonstrate how to copy a Traceability Matrix from Caliber RM into Excel using a similar method.



You can find this video as well as many more requirements templates and tools in our resources page.

Labels: , , ,

Requirements Defined Newsletter Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I mis-posted my last comment--put it under the wrong post--sorry! Here's what I said:

Using the Print Preview option for exporting from the Grid View is a flippin life saver! I have struggled with Caliber for so long and never seemed to have found this exploit. I also distributed it around my organization so that the admin and other Subject Matter Experts can take advantage of it. Thanks for posting it!

1/14/2009 11:46 AM  
Blogger Talmadge said...

That's great! If you're looking for anything else, or if you've got a tip of your own, please let me know.

We're always trying to come up with new stuff and James is using Caliber everyday, so please send on your thoughts.

Tal

1/14/2009 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home