Seilevel
Seilevel Home
Back to Blog Home - Requirements Defined

Monday, November 02, 2009

Resource with Tips for Virtual Teams

I am a huge fan of Thiagi's work on games to use in training. He has made many games publicly available for use in your own training environments. In the past I've done some writing (here) about how we've adapted his games to Requirements Engineering training courses. But today I was browsing his site and found something I thought might be useful to others. He has posted a list of tips for virtual teams. There are just over 100 simple tips, that if you just skim the list I'm sure you'll find a handful of them can be applied immediately in your organization.

Does anyone have comments on ones you will start to use or additional tips to add?


Labels: , , ,

Requirements Defined Newsletter Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home